Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Somebody Pushed the Reset Button... Again

Yup, today is CD2. My favourite monthly vistor arrived yesterday to wrap up a nice long weekend. But I knew. I am not surprised. I am just disappointed.

So luckliy I have all of my supplies coming in the mail. I started my Clomid today. A day earlier than prescribed by my doctor. But I have been reading that soemtimes taking it earlier in your cycle has better success rates. So why not? It didn't work the last 2 months, listening to my Doctor's orders, so why not shake it up.

I'm getting totally serious this month. I am giving this month my best try ever. This is the last round of Clomid, before moving on to the RE and more invasive procedures. I somehow feel more relaxed this month. Tired and unexciteable, but more relaxed. I think I need to take a step back from it all. I haven't been as weepy or emotional, so I'm not sure if that is good or bad. I feel kind of numb. Like I don't want to feel, I am on auto pilot.

Well, I guess, here we go again!

No comments: