Tuesday, May 23, 2006

So far so good...

Well the weight lose plan is in full swing. I feel pretty good about it, I was relatively good over the weekend and did lots of exercise! Yeah! I have not weighed myself. I think I will wait until the end of the week.

I dropped off Clark's 'sample' this morning at the lab. Always, a bloody brilliant way to start the day. What's scary about it, is that I do it without even a second thought now, the first time I was traumatized. I just couldn't believe that I was handing the nurse a jar of my husband's love juice. It's a bit surreal. But the things we get over with practice are awe inspiring to say the least. So now we wait until next week and Dr. Optimistic gets the results.

Then I will know - surgery or no surgery. Part of me really, really freakin' hopes his SA comes back great, no correction, all of me hope that it comes back great. I don't care if I have the surgery, it would be one less obstacle to deal with in this journey.

Stay tuned for the results...

No comments: