Saturday, June 06, 2009

She's Here!!!

Sorry so long in updating, but boy have I been busy. Baby girl made her debut a few days early on May 20th. She weighed in at 7lbs 6.5oz and is just perfect. Labour & delivery was not that bad, although I ended up having a c-section due to 0 descent, after about 10 hours of labour.


She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I am enjoying her immensely and even the sleepless nights are tolerable while looking at her sweet little face. I will try for a longer post in a few days with the birth story, but for now I am stealing a few precious moments while she sleeps.


I am complete...

4 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! Soooo happy for you! :)

Sugar and Ice said...

Oh my...everyone things their own baby is beautiful, but she really is!! Congratulations!!

serenity said...

Oh my she's gorgeous. Congratulations!!!

docgrumbles said...

That is one beautiful baby!