Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Believe...

The truth is finally setting in. I stare at the u/s pics for moments at a time unable to believe they are really of my baby. But it really is strating to sink in. After all these years and all these countless trips to the RE, a miracle really has happened. We're really going to have a baby of our own.

Needless to say, our family is thrilled, we are thrilled. A small bit of progress has started on the nursery. We are definitely going to find out the sex of baby bubbles. Our next u/s is scheduled for Jan. 5th. So hopefully we will be able to see that day.

Everyone is convinced, I will have a girl. I really don't know. I thought at first maybe a boy, but I really can't say I have strong feeling one way or another.

My body really started to shift this week at 13 weeks. My regular jeans definitely don't fit at all anymore. Work / dress pants are still a doable as long as they are fairly stretchy fabric. I have to get out and at least get some pants next weekend. Mater.nity clothes suck! I couldn't wait until I had to wear them, now I can find nothing that feels comfortable or looks flattering. Maybe it is my prepregnancy plus size that makes it more difficult or perhaps I am just at that in between stage right now. Time will tell. But I think a major shopping trip is in order soon.

4 comments:

JW Moxie said...

Belly pics?

I'm so very happy for you! Have you chosen nursery bedding yet? I'm also getting girl vibes from you!

Honeycutt Family said...

Soooooo excited for you! :)

Chastity said...

I don't that I've ever been so excited for another blogger's pregnancy!

I LOVED maternity clothes, lol. Have you tried OldNavy.com or Gap.com?? I pretty much bought everything from those two stores.

docgrumbles said...

It is hard to have a gender preference after struggling to get there. I told people I would settle for a hermaphrodite monkey when they asked which I preferred.