Monday, September 22, 2008

Too much thinking...

I have really been focusing on the positive over the weekend. I keep hoping this time is going to be different for me and that all will work itself out.

Such stressful times, these early days of pg for us IFers. I keep watching my ticker thinking 18 days until the u/s. Can I make it without having a complete melt down. I'm scared, but trying not to stress about it. I don't think I can survive a 3rd m/c and I don't even want to think like that, but after everything that has happen to me in the last 3 years, it's hard not to let that doubt creep into the back of your mind.

I know I will go on, no matter what the outcome, and I feel so truly blessed that this ivf even worked!! I know so many people who never even get to see a bfp. At least I have hope right now, hope that this may all work out and I might even get a real live baby in 8 months.

So again I have to stay focused on my gratitude. I am grateful for every day I have with this little bubble and hoping for the next 18 days, I can just let go and let God.

5 comments:

Chastity said...

18 days sounds like an awfully long time...hang in there!

Peeveme said...

Those first few weeks are so very hard. Why can't they give weekly u/s? No matter what you are pregnant right now.

Wishing you continued health and knocked-up-ness.

Soralis said...

Hoping for you. Hang in there!

Mazzy said...

OMG, holy crap!! I am just now catching up with you and PRAISE GOD!!!!! I am soooo beyond thrilled for you, Hope. You are in my prayers, I cannot wait to read that next update.
*hugs*

docgrumbles said...

I hope time passes quickly!