Monday, September 29, 2008

One week down...

Well, I have been MIA this last week, due to my new job! It's been keeping me very busy and I'm still doing my old job part time, so distractions are everywhere, thankfully!


I can't believe a week has already passed. Only 11 days to go until the big u/s. This is such a scary time for me. I keep hoping everything will turn out the way I want it to. I am six weeks pregnant! So hard to believe. I really feel pretty normal other than the prog symptoms, like sore bbs and really, really tired. I have had a few short bouts of mild nausea, nothing that I would complain too much about. And some serious heartburn, does that start this early?

All is all, life is chugging away. I feel like I am seriously on the cusp of having it all. I have a great new job, that pays me pretty decent money, I am starting to realize my dream of becoming a mom and hopefully good things will continue to happen for us!

It has been such a long road and I am at such an uncertain time in my life both with the job and this pg. I can't help but be a tiny bit stressed, but i just keep praying it will all work itself out!!!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

It makes me so happy to see that ticker over there on your side bar! I hope that job of yours makes the next 11 days pass by so quickly. I can't wait to hear about that ultrasound which I have no doubt will be such a blessed event!