Friday, June 20, 2008

Let's Get Rolling...

With the IVF that is. That's right cd1 today! I just excited to get this cycle started. I had some spotting this morning and wasn't sure if i should call this day one, but it's heavy bright spotting now, so I'm calling in my day 1 to the clinic as soon as I get home from work.

I need to check my instructions at home to see if I need to go day 2 or 3 for the baseline b/w! Although I know they will call me to confirm!

So we're off and rolling, I guess that means I start injections on Sunday!! I never thought I would be so excited to just get started!

Please wish me luck and keep us in you thoughts and prayers as this cycle progresses! I know this is going to be our answer. I just know it.

3 comments:

Chastity said...

You have a such a great attitude! That makes me so extremely hopeful for you guys!!

Mazzy said...

I am thinking good thoughts and hoping for the very best for you on this IVF!!!

AllieQB said...

De-lurking to wish you well and let you know I'm sending tons of positive vibes. Good luck!