Seeing as how I have been an absentee blogger over the holidays, I just noticed wanttobeamom tagged me! My first tag, I am so excited!! So here goes:
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I am on my second marriage, first time around I married my high school sweetheart early in my twenties, it was a 10 year relationship, but only a 2 year marriage. We divorced when I was 24. We were both immature and stupid and I wish I had done many things differently. I'm glad we aren't married anymore, we were so incompatible. But I could have handled a lot of things differently. I am married again and will celebrate my 3rd anniversary in March.
2. I have had the same best friend since we were 12! It's crazy, but awesome. She has been a complete rock throughout my IF ordeal.
3. I love anything with butterflies or dragonflies on it. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's butterflies! My shower curtain, candles, socks, jewellery, oh especially jewellery!
4. I secretly want to get a tattoo but don't because, I am considerably overweight and think it would look gross! If I were skinny, I'd do it.
5. I am pretty seriously overweight, I'm talking a size 18-20, I'm 4'11'' and of course have pcos and it is extremely difficult for me to lose weight. I secretly worry this affects my fertility but have no motivation to change it, I am in complete denial most of the time. It started when I quit smoking at 25, I had never weighed over like 120, until I gained about 40 lbs in 3 or 4 months and have never been able to lose it. I am incredibly embarrassed about how fat I am.
6. I love to travel, I like seeing new places and different cultures. I would go away every six months is I could afford it and my hubby would agree. I really want to go to Europe. I would also like to see Mexico and actually I would pretty much go anywhere, I envy the contestants on the Amaz.ing Ra.ce.
7. I have an amazing job in real estate. I am technically self employed, which has a few drawbacks but over all, it's the best job I could ask for, I just wish I made a tiny bit more money.
Hopefully that wasn't too boring. It was actually harder than I thought to do. Happy New Year everyone! I'll post on my nye trip with Clark and an IF update later this week, for now I need to get something accomplished at the office!