Thursday, October 18, 2007

Still here...

All I have to say or think about today is man am I tired! I didn't sleep well at all last night. Couldn't get comfortable. Boobs hurt, Clark was snoring, the dog was hogging the bed. I finally went into the other bedroom at 2am, watched tv for an hour or so and then fell asleep for a few hours. But I'm beat.

I know there is only much more of this to come, so I'd better get used to it and I'm not complaining! I'll take every pg affliction going to get to the end of the road with this one. I'm very cautious about lifting stuff. I feel pretty lazy, I just sit back and watch everyone do the work. How concerned should I be about lifting stuff?

Oh well, almost another day down and tomorrow TGIF!!! Then I just have to get through the weekend. And Monday will be here!

2 comments:

soralis said...

Waiting stinks! Good luck

Honeycutt Family said...

I say, "Better safe, than sorry" about the whole lifting thing. I remember when I was about 5 months along with Gracie and there were some boxes to be moved at work. I asked a guy to do it for me even though they probably weren't that heavy. My thinking was, "It took me 3 years to get pregnant with this child and I am NOT DOING ANYTHING to screw it up, if I can help it!"
Can't wait to hear how TOMORROW goes!!!! :)
Jen