Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I feel the love...

Thanks again for all of the kind comments. I feel I am gaining more confidence with each passing day. It's as though each day is a rung in the ladder to success.

I also keep reminding myself that many of us have suffered the pain of miscarriage and have gone on to have healthy babies. So I just keep praying I am in that boat this time!

Not sure I like all the twinny comments! Everyone seems to be thinking the same thing. I will say my beta with my last pg was over 2200 at 19dpo. So I'm not sure what any of this means. Everyone that has twins didn't even have as high a beta as I did, this worries me slightly. Us darn infertiles, you just can't make us happy, beta too high, beta too low, are we never satisfied?!

I guess we will know soon enough how many little buns are cooking in there! Right now I am just trying to be grateful for all that is and all that I have.

3 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

I love reading your thoughts and getting the chance to (sort of) ride this rollercoaster with you! I wish that your dr. would let you AT LEAST go in for some blood tests to make sure your levels are doubling every 2 days!!!! Ugh--the waiting is TORTURE!
Praying for you...
In Him,
Jen

AwkwardMoments said...

best of luck to you

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get however many babies you want (or need!). And thank you so much for your sweet support today on my blog. I hope that I can get through this with my sanity still intact!!