Thursday, August 16, 2007

The nastiness of the meds...

Well I am plugging along, trying to keep busy. We are doing some renovations to our house so organizing contractors and all that is keeping me really busy, which is what I need right now.

I upped my M*et to the full dose today. 1700mg. I have been trying to build up to it. God, it's nasty, I puked out my car window this morning. I would like to fantasize that this could be morning sickness, but it's cd 17. A tad early for that. I know it's the meds. Yuck! I hope I soon get used to it.

Waiting for my period to start my first cycle. Patiently. Waiting.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh that really sounds crappy. i hope your body adjusts and it gets easier.

Kirsten said...

Sorry about the pukiness (is that a word?)...sucks what we have to go through to get the end result but it will get here for you!!!

Chastity said...

That's too bad! We really do go through some terrible stuff to finally get that baby...it'll come though. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.