Wednesday, December 06, 2006

OMG, OMG, OMG, +++++!!!!!

I sit here in shock and disbelief that I am writing this. I just did three HPTs and all of them were positive!!! I am only on day 28 of my cycle amd would have expected my period tomorrow.

I still am in shock, I don't know if I can believe that this is true. Please pray that this little bean sticks around, I am so worried about tubals and m/c. I don't want to think it, but I am still too scared to say the words or talk about the due date etc. out loud. It becomes so hard to believe something you have wished for and tried for so long is actually happening.

I am not sure if I can laugh or cry or if this is real. I am totally numb. I am waiting for Clark to arrive home from work any minute and can't wait to tell him.

I thought of cute clever ways but the best way is just to tell him, I think. I know he will be soooo happy! What an awesome Christmas gift. I got exactly what I wanted.

It feels weird to be happy. I am cautiously optimistic. Will post more later, but I am afraid I will just ramble on if I continue now.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next few weeks. I pray for all of you whose dreams are yet to come true, believe it it will happen!

1 comment:

Hopeful Mother said...

Congratulations!